"Dare to be remarkable... Nova."
- Jane Gentry |
Honestly, I'm not feeling fine.
I don't want to be miserable thinking of what might others gonna say. I'm tired of being weak, I'm tired of doing nothing but I end up allowing them to distract me.
In this world of imperfection, people are just there to put you down, some won't even give a care, others are trying to understand, while only a few can see the real me. It's hard to share what you really can't express. Showing to others of what I am not and just hide behind my fake smile. I can't even explain why I'm feeling ambiguous knowing that I'm a very flamboyant person.
I can't show the real side of me since there is something that's holding me back and limits me from doing the best I can. In addition to what I said, almost everything bring change to who I am now.
I realized that the more I am suppressed, the more I want to pursue of what I want to become. Maybe it's too late to start again and again but I've already learned from my mistakes. Also, I don't have to regret any decisions I've made from the past, for the reason that, it serves as a key for me to unlock my personal best. =) So don't let anything stand in the way of your happiness because life is about creating yourself. ♥ |
Friday, October 28, 2011
It's all up to you! I want i want i want...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment