Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 7 to 30!


(My graduation picture)

I can't think of a picture what to post so I better chose this one. 
Hmmm.. What made me think to come up to this?
I am currently reviewing for this December 2011 NLE. 
And I'm not fully focused yet, that's why I need to limit using the internet.
This picture of mine, motivates me to strive more 
and to concentrate more on my review. (haha kinda!)
It's very overwhelming to achieve what you want in life
 and be proud of yourself =)
So uhm... I'm hoping for the best now and that to
conquer any obstacles that comes my way. 
(feeling like afraid, losing or whatsoever will just
hinder me of getting what I want)
I'll just do whatever I can. wah! I'm kinda nervous, really!
Thinking about the exam feels like I'm gonna freak out. 
Huhu noo... Not now, and not anymore...
(Hmm... Deep Breathing Exercise)

THINGS TO DO TODAY TIL THE FF WEEK:
(hahaha! oh yeah. okay.)
-Some household chores
If you have extra time for that .
-Study everyday
It's now or never.

(GO! GO! GO!) tadah! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment