Sunday, November 06, 2011

♛ Creative Every Day ♛



My Picture Collage... Bye-bye!!!

It was my first time making a collage of pictures.
 Compiled of treasured photos, captured moments,
unforgettable memories w/ family and friends
I even use my name-patch uniform as a decoration :))
Start from cutting my baby pictures up to
finding my graduation photos
(Graduation thing is one of my greatest event,
to start the next stage of my life. hmm memories... haha).
Though I chose to change my picture collage
to my very own "dream board",
 I still have a lot of pictures so I'd rather lessen it haha
(Narcissism at it's finest! LOL!).

Aha! I need more insights! To stay focused on images
that represents my dream,
words that inspires me to move forward and
anything that motivates me. =)

Oh! dream board... I LOVE the dream board idea so much!
It serves as the as a reminder to aspirations and
what you want your life to be.
Well, if I have extra time I'm gonna work on it asap.
Or maybe, during Christmas vacation.
 Wah... Cut out pictures from the magazines already!


Clays are extraordinary, layered, crystal structures which have, built into them, what amounts almost to an innate tendency to evolve…Clay has plans.
-Lyall Watson, from An Introduction to Clay Colloid Chemistry



("I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience." chos! haha 
It was supposedly a draft, didn't notice that I already posted it.
 I was sleepy while I'm typing it)

No comments:

Post a Comment