Friday, November 04, 2011

This is a very positive day!

         
"Some people are always grumbling because roses have thorns. I am thankful that thorns have roses."
Allophones Karr

I am simply overjoyed right now. wah... I could burst!  
My heart wants to cry out of happiness. 
Sometimes the best thing that happen is when you least expect it. 
We often find ourselves rushing for the things to solve it right away, 
while we didn't even realize that we have
to face the trials over and over again 
for us to recognize of what needs to be changed. 
And eventually, there's a lot you can gain more in the long run unexpectedly. 
It takes a lot of time for me to accept a certain thing until slowing down brought me patience. 
Little by little I became more aware of my thoughts and my emotions,
 leading me to face the reality of life.
Honestly speaking, when I was in my teenage years,
I always expect for something to happen and was hoping that everything will turnout to be perfect, 
but I never try to do anything.
 I was in my crazy side back then like, I love vain wishes
 (hoping that genie will appear in front of me and in just one snap, tadah! wish granted haha!) 
and asking for instant gratification in everything. :P


 (Anyway, I'm about halfway through season 3 of Ugly Betty
 hihi I love watching it.
I like Amanda, she's super crazy, haha that's why I love her,
because I see a part of myself in her before.
BUT I love Betty more, although she's kinda weird, somewhat naive etc.. 
She makes it a point that she will improve more,
a bit knowledgeable but not in fashion.
Betty loves her family so much, & what I like most about her is that she
always  follow her HEART'S DESIRE=)
That leads her to good fortune, she never let failure to interrupt her to accomplish her everyday goal.
SO Uhmkay.. moving on, (Let's talk about the movie next time)
mine first :))


Going back to my life's journey.
I've learned the 2 most values that makes a huge difference to me.
First is about patience, and next is about courage.
Once in a while, life gets tougher, more responsibilities to accomplish
and a lot more to focus on. 
And worse, a sudden problem may arise that just cant be avoided.
In times like these worrying wont help,
it will aggravate the situation more.
Staying calm, is the best solution for that
to remain mindful and become decisive.
 So there, when life is challenging you to face everything,
 hiding is not an option,
The test of courage and willingness can change us by overcoming the difficulties and fear of doing the chosen course. "At the end of the day, faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it."



The word ‘courage’ stems from the Latin word ‘cor’ – which means heart. And it’s true, courage is a state of the heart. It’s the ability to do what seems right – even if it feels scary.


IEVERYDAY
It gives me courage to fight and to pursue my dreams =) 
AND I'M THANKFUL TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORTS ME ALL THE WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment